The things I find myself doing when I procrastinate:
- Planning my entire month on Google Calendar from classes, study sessions, to when I should brush my teeth and potty breaks.
- Adding stations and using skips on Pandora.
- (Recently) Looking at the remaining Black Friday deals.
- Singing out loud and pretending I’m in a music video along with embarrassing dance moves.
- Posting five things to Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat.
- Checking SeekingSophomore’s stats and views by country, week, month, etc.
- Since I’ve started this blog I’ve had viewers from Australia, Malaysia, Canada and the United States.
- Cracking my toes/fingers/knuckles.
- Texting all of my friends.
- Playing Cookie Clicker.